The majority of LABOUEST laboratories are operating as COVID TESTING sites as well as blood tests for a past Covid infection or post-vaccine antibody test.
Across all sites in CANDÉ and the 44 postcode:
Appointments for Covid PCR tests can only be made online at the DOCTOLIB website. You must complete an online form to register for an appointment.
Across sites in the 49 postcode:
All Labouest sites are open as follows:
If you are displaying symptoms:
- Lafayette : please make your appointment on the Doctolib website, by telephone or email,
- Trélazé : please make your appointment by telephone, in person, or by email,
- Roseraie : please make your appointment by telephone or by email.
If you are not displaying any symptoms:
- you can attend any of our sites with an appointment.
- It is possible to attend without an appointment, but you will not be given priority.
If you have a fever, cough, or any difficulty breathing please stay home and avoid contact with others. Do NOT visit our laboratory in person. You will be dealt with via a dedicated channel. Please call your GP as a priority or the emergency services by dialling 15.
For all other people, please limit your travel as much as possible, including to our laboratories EXCEPT in an emergency.